Best Blender For Nut Butter In 2023 – Top 4 Blender Picks
Are you interested in making your very own delicious nut butters at home? Well, we’re here to tell you that whipping up this nutty treat is not as daunting as it may seem. With the right blender, it’s a breeze, and the end result will be absolutely delicious! When it comes to making the perfect nut butter, it’s all about selecting the best blender for nut butter. To help you in your quest, we’ve rigorously tested lots of blenders to determine which ones are the best in 2023.
So if you’re on the hunt for the best blender for nut butters, look no further. In this guide, we’ll unveil our top picks for the most efficient and powerful blenders that excel in creating creamy, homemade nut butters. Get ready to discover the:
- Overall Best Blender For Nut Butter
- Best High-Speed Blender For Nut Butter
- Best Budget Blender For Nut Butter
- Best Vacuum Blender For Nut Butter
Overall Best Blender For Nut Butter - Optimum 9400x Blender
When it comes to making the creamiest nut butter, the Optimum 9400x Blender stands head and shoulders above the rest. In 2023, the Optimum 9400 Blender Series claimed the top spot on productreview.com.au and the Optimum 9400x Blender was awarded the number 1 best high-speed blender by ETM Test Magazine, and it is easy to see why. This powerhouse blender boasts a 2400-watt motor ensuring it can effortlessly handle even the toughest ingredients, like nuts and grains.
The Optimum 9400x uses advanced vortex technology and features a durable stainless steel blade assembly that guarantees a velvety-smooth texture in nut butters. Its generous 1.8 litre jug simplifies both mixing and cleaning with its curved bottom which makes sure ingredients stay in contact with the blades. This makes it ideal for nut butter enthusiasts.
For those seeking convenience, the Optimum 9400x offers multiple preset programs tailored for nut milks and butters, as well as options for smoothies, milkshakes, hot soups and crushing frozen ingredients. Alternatively, if you prefer a hands-on approach, its 9-speed settings can be used to create recipes that cater to all your personal tastes.
The Optimum 9400x has impressive motor power, variable speeds, ample capacity and versatile functions that collectively make it the unrivalled best blender for nut butters available in the market for 2023.
- Industrial-grade 3.5 horsepower motor
- Durable body and digital display
- High-speed vortex processing
- 5 preset blending functions that are customisable
- BPA-free 1.8 litre jug set
- High-quality tamper tool
- Optional sound cover
- Requires counter space due to its size. However, its multifunctionality justifies its space and it looks great on the counter.
Best High-Speed Blender For Nut Butter - Optimum 9200a 2nd Generation Blender
If you’re in search of sheer power and speed in a blender then the Optimum 9200a 2nd Generation is your answer. Sporting a remarkable 3.5 horsepower motor, it can pulverise nuts, seeds and grains in a matter of seconds. Utilizing vortex technology, it will make sure all your nut butters turn out silk-smooth, with no chunks or unprocessed bits.
This blender features a six-stainless steel blade assembly, a heat-resistant BPA-free 2-litre jug and three-speed functions tailored for nut processing. It even includes an overload protection feature that guarantees its long-lasting motor. With its commercial-grade capabilities, it’s no wonder you’ll frequently encounter the Optimum 9200a 2nd Generation in restaurants, bars and renowned coffee shops like Gloria Jean’s.
Ranked 2nd on productreview.com.au, the Optimum 9200a 2nd Generation unquestionably secures its place as the best high-speed blender for nut butter in 2023.
- Multiple blending functions (low, medium, high) and a pulse function
- Versatile blending with hot and cold capabilities
- 3 preset timed programs (20, 30 and 45 seconds)
- Durable Eastman Tritan Copolyester jug
- Built-in overload protection
- While quieter than other commercial-grade blenders, it can produce some noise when processing harder ingredients like nuts or grains.
Best Budget Blender For Nut Butter - Optimum 8200 Blender
Budget considerations are crucial when shopping for a blender and that’s why we’ve included an affordable option on our list of the best blender for nut butters. Our top pick in this category is the Optimum 8200 Blender. Despite its wallet-friendly price tag, it offers many of the functions and high-quality components typically found in more expensive blenders.
The Optimum 8200 boasts a robust 3 horsepower motor ensuring it can effortlessly process nuts and create creamy nut butters quickly and without overheating. With its six stainless steel blades, three-speed settings, and spacious 2-litre jug, it excels in tasks like crushing, grinding, blending and heating.
Ranking 3rd on productreview.com.au the Optimum 8200 secures its position as the best budget blender for nut butters in 2023.
- Low, medium and high-speed settings
- 3 horsepower motor
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate jug
- Multi-purpose 6-blade stainless steel assembly for wet and dry blends
- Heavy-duty tamper tool
- Like most blenders, it can be a bit noisy when processing nuts and grains. However, this is a minor drawback considering its affordability, ease of use and ease of cleaning.
Best Vacuum Blender For Nut Butter - Optimum Evolve Blender
For a blender that offers a fusion of innovation and versatility, the Optimum Evolve blender reigns supreme as the best vacuum blender for nut butter. This extraordinary appliance is not just a blender but a kitchen powerhouse. With a wide range of functions, including blending, grinding, cooking, steaming and modern features like voice controls it is the ultimate kitchen companion.
The Optimum Evolve boasts eight preset blending and cooking functions suitable for a wide range of recipes. Its unique vacuum function prevents oxidation, making it perfect for nut milks, nut butters and smoothies while preserving their freshness. The sizable 1.75 litre jugs can accommodate a multitude of ingredients, and its high-power, high-speed motor coupled with its six stainless steel blades can handle any ingredient with ease. Beyond nut butter, the Optimum Evolve shines in making smoothies, hot soups, flours and even baby foods.
With a robust 2400-watt motor and 900-watt heating power, the Optimum Evolve has a plethora of features and secures its position as the best vacuum blender for nut butter in 2023.
- High-quality stainless-steel blades
- 75-litre high boron glass heating jug
- 8-litre tempered high boron glass vacuum jug
- Temperatures settings from 30°C – 100°C
- Multiple speed, time and pulse settings
- Stainless steel steaming basket
- Whilst versatile and durable, the Optimum Evolve blender does come with a higher price tag. However, it's still more affordable than its competitors and an excellent investment for the kitchen.
So how do you make the creamiest nut butters?
Now that you’re equipped with the best blender on the market for making delicious nut butters, let’s delve into some pro tips for creating the creamiest nut butter consistencies:
- Check The Quantity: Avoid overloading the blender with too many nuts at once. Use just 1-2 cups or just enough to cover the blades by 1cm-2cm. This amount can vary depending on the oil content in the nuts.
- High Speed Always: Remember to crank up your blender to its highest speed when making a thick recipe like nut butter. High speed means quicker results with less heat and less stress on the motor.
- Use The Tamper Tool: The tamper tool needs to be used to push down any less processed nuts from the sides of the jug and clear air pockets. Just make sure the tamper tool doesn’t rest in the centre of the jug above the blades as it will stop the air from circulating.
- Make Sure Nuts Are Dry: If soaking or activating nuts for nut butters, make sure they are totally dry before blending.
- Don’t Add Water: Refrain from adding water when making nut butter as it can alter the texture and shelf life. If the mixture is too dry then a small amount of oil can be added.
- Roast Raw Nuts: If you’re using raw nuts, consider roasting and cooling them before blending. This helps release their oils more efficiently. The quicker the nuts blend, the less heat they produce, which is great for both the nut butter and your blender. Just make sure the nuts are completely cool before blending.
With these expert tips and the right blender in your kitchen, you’ll be whipping up the creamiest, most delicious nut butter creations in no time. Let your nut butter journey begin!
See the Optimum blenders in action, creating delicious nut butters, right here: